for a pleasant and unforgettable moment
Reservation by mail preferred: Contact
Phone reception: 06 94 40 20 20
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 6.30 pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
We’ll take you to the Salvation Islands, heavenly islands if there is one. You’ll be dropped off on the Royale Island and St. Joseph Island. We’ve been doing it for over 20 years already!
Tropic-Alizés is an 18-metre catamaran specially designed for daychartering with a deck made up of separate tables where you can sit in groups of 4 on comfortable seats. The bimini (roof) will protect you from the sun and, if necessary, the retractable curtains, from the rain. There is plenty of space on board, both on the trampolines and on the floats. Total capacity of 28 passengers and 2 crew members (captain and deckhand).
- Departure at 7:30 am (at the Pointe des Roches)
- Crossing of +- 1h (snack offered)
- Tour of the Royale Island
- Visit of the islands (Royale and St Joseph)
- Return at 3.30 pm (arrival in Kourou around 5 pm)
FIRST ROTATION: provide picnic
- Departure 7.30 am / return 2.45 pm
SECOND ROTATION: provide picnic
- Departure 10 am / return 5.15 pm
Over two or more days
- Departure at 7.30 am (at Pointe des Roches)
- Tour of Ile Royale
- Lodging & dining to be reserved
- Self-guided tour
- Return (day 2) at 3.30 pm
- Ideal formula to celebrate a birthday, a seminar, a group outing, ...
- Departure between 7.30 and 9.00 am
- Return from the islands between 3.30 and 5.00 pm
- You choose the course of the day